On average, NWE H&S spends over $60 per child to fund the variety of programs and activities that we sponsor. As with many organizations, NWE H&S must participate in fundraising efforts to support the programs we offer. NWE H&S raises funds in a variety of ways including Kid Stuff coupon book sale, clubs, Family Fun Nights Out, Box Top Collections, Clothing Drives, Dine Around Programs and, plus a wonderful Spring Color Run. These events and other great events are scheduled for the 2018-19 school year. In each case we have taken great care to select fundraisers that maximize the amount of money earned for our school.
In addition to these great fundraising events we ask for support for our NWE H&S’s Direct Donation Campaign. Your donations are tax deductible and 100% of the money donated as a Direct Donation goes directly to NWE H&S and the programs we sponsor.
Your contribution to the Direct Donation Campaign is greatly appreciated and helps NWE H&S maximize its fundraising efforts. Please make your Tax-Deductible Donation now.
Give online using our store: https://squareup.com/store/north-wales-home-and-school or by returning the Direct Donation form.
Many employers will match 100% (or even more!) of your tax-deductible donation, find out if your company participates and further help your school.
What are matching gift programs?
Extensions of corporate philanthropy, matching gift programs are designed to be the means by which companies support employee charitable giving. Companies match donations made by employees to a wide range of nonprofits.
How it works
- Ask your HR department if they have a matching gift program or let us know your employer’s name, and we can see if your employer is listed in one of the databases listing companies that match donations.
- When you submit your donation let us know you would like help submitting a matching gift request.
- We will provide a receipt verifying your donation and any other information your employer requires.
- Your employer reviews the application and contacts us if any additional verification is required.
- Once the request is approved a check is issued. You may be notified when your request is approved – if so please let us know so we can keep an eye out for the check.
If you have any questions or need help filling out the forms, please contact the H&S Treasurer: Beth Patrick firstname.lastname@example.org.