All NPMK parents are encouraged to attend our next meeting on Monday, December 11 at 6:30pm.
Location: NPHS A33
CONCESSIONS HELP NEEDED!
See below for list of games and links!
The concessions sales benefit the Marching Knights students and music program and we need volunteers for all kinds of jobs and for different time slots. Lock-in your favorite jobs or consider how you might be able to help by going to the SignUpGenius links below. Remember the old cliché, "Many hands make light work," and besides, we always have a lot of fun! Keep an eye out for football playoff information in future bulletins.
Thanks in advance for volunteering!
Jonathan Faia and Stephen Hammond, NPMA Concessions Co-Chairs
Questions? Email us at NPMA.Concessions@gmail.com
almost sold out- 20 seats left as of 11/14 morning. If you contacted Jen, please send in your money to guarantee your spot. If you haven't reached out, please do so TODAY as this event will be SOLD OUT! Advanced sales only at this point. Contact Jen Logan NPMA.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire's Gourmet: Orders will be ready for pick up on Monday 11/20. All items must be picked up on that day or they will be donated to a local charity!!!
- Dining Out at Margarita's: All day Sun, Nov 19. Margarita's will donate 20% to NPMA. Must print flyer.
- Applebee's Flapjack Breakfast: Sat, Dec 9, 8-10am
- Dining Out at Texas Roadhouse: Wed, Dec 13, 4-8pm. Must show flyer.
- Designer Bag Bingo to support Indoor Guard and Percussion: Fri, Dec 15, 7pm at St. Maria Goretti School. BYOB- Must be 21 over to attend. Doors open at 6pm, games start at 7pm. $25 advanced ticket purchase, $30 at the door. Tickets: Jen Logan, NPMA.email@example.com.
- Wawa Hoagie Coupons: Janet Kratz will be selling Wawa Shortie Hoagie Coupons at Hospitality Knights. Coupons ar $4. Students receive $1 credit for each coupon. Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- GL Scrip: Visit www.shopwithscrip.com. Check out this short 2-minute video to learn more. Contact Donna McDonnell for an enrollment code. Our group order is placed each Sunday night. Cards are distributed at Hospitality Knights on Thursdays each week during band season.
- Shopping online? Use this link when shopping with Amazon Smile and the NPMA will benefit. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7392834
Basket/Gift Card Donations
WE NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY TO MAKE OUR EVENTS SUCCESSFUL!
We would like to consolidate our donation efforts for all fundraisers for the year by asking our community businesses for a one time donation for the year. This will help us create baskets for the following events, Ducky Regatta, Trivia Night, Bag Bingo, Pasta Percussion, May Fair etc.
Please use the sign up genius for the community businesses listed. If you have connections or are a customer at another business not listed, please use this letter - Solicitation Letter 2017
- to solicit the donation and let Jen Logan know so we can add it to the list. We do not want people to "double dip" and risk us losing the donation. If the business has any questions you can't answer, please direct them to Jen Logan at email@example.com
We need your pictures! Send them to Carole Stoler at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Pictures should be in jpeg format and preferably taken with your camera, not your phone. Email Carole if you'd like access to view the NPMA Flickr account.
URGENT NOTICE ABOUT VIDEOTAPING:
Videotaping at US Bands, YEA, and BOA events by band parents is prohibited!!
Posting of any 2017 band video on an unsecured website (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc) is strictly prohibited!!
NPMK purchases the rights to arrange & perform music - WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO VIDEO or publish a performance. This years show we own the rights to the music - this is a huge royalty free advantage for us, however, we still can't videotape or publish any portion of the show. You must keep in mind that you are putting your students program at risk if you choose to videotape & post the video on any social media. NPMK does have videographers who provide the staff a copy of that weeks performance strictly for the purpose of improving the bands performance.
Photos From the Season
Parents and students: Photos from the season are continuously being posted on Flickr. To access them, please go to Flickr.com/photos/npma.
The NPMK Season is over however NPMA's work continues. Please consider taking one of the positions on the NPMA Board next year. There are a number of parents who are senior parents and will not be returning next year. And as always Every Position is Open when elections happen in the Spring. Please take some time to review the responsibilities for each position and consider volunteering. I will be looking for help from 2-3 NPMA members (parents) to identify candidates in January/February. Nominations happen at the March General Meeting and Elections are at the April General Meeting.
Contact Information and Websites to Know
NPMK Performance Schedule
For the current edition of our performance schedule, click here
NPMK Student Leaders
For the 2017 NPMK Student Leader list, click here
The Marching Knights need volunteers from every family in order to make this season a success. To volunteer in North Penn, everyone must have their clearances. For more information on clearances, please click here