North Penn Marching Knights
Week of November 12, 2018
*reminder that students should arrive 15 minutes prior to the announced start time of all practices
- Thurs, 11/15 - No after-school activities due to weather.
- Friday, 11/16 - Home Playoff Game at Wissahickon
- 5:15pm - Report in blue/blue
- Pregame Performance - STANDSTILL, no props
- Saturday, 11/17 - Mardi Gras Parade (Here Come the Knights)
- Uniform - blue/blue and Santa hat, provided
- 11:30am - Report to Delaware Ave between Mitchell Ave and Cannon Ave in Lansdale.
- NPHS will be open from 11-11:15am to get instruments
ConcessionsYour help is needed to staff the concession stands for our home football games. It's a lot of fun and a great way to get to know other NPMK parents. Click the link to sign up!
Even if you only have an hour or so to give or can't commit to a specific timeslot...every little bit helps so we look forward to seeing you all there! Thanks!
- Concession Stand SignUp - Friday, November 16: We will be at Wissahickon HS.
- Transport Concessions - Friday, November 16: 4-5 people are needed to help transport concessions to Wissahickon.
- Concession Stand SignUp - Thanksgiving Day Alumni Game, November 22
Band PicturesSection Photos from picture day are now available. Visit the Christmas City Studio website to view/purchase group photos.
We will be using the Remind.com messaging service for "just-in-time" text/e-mail messaging notifications:Time-sensitive reminders such as when students will be arriving back at the school after a competition (a "NPMK 20 minutes away from arrival at the school" text blast is sent) will be sent to those that join the group. It is our ongoing effort to keep communication timely (as much as possible), therefore, I encourage you to click on the above link to sign up for the alerts.If you prefer not to download the Remind App, you may also join by texting @efe67e to 81010 to receive the alerts as SMS text messages (text messaging rates may apply).
NPMK 2018 Season Information
- June 2018 Parent Meeting Slides
- 2018 NPMK Registration Packet
- 2018 NPMK Parent Information Flyer
- 2018 NPMK Performance Schedule
- 2018 NPMK Student Leader list
- NPMK Band Director – Ted Heller: Helleret@npenn.org
- NPMA Co-Presidents – Connie Hammond and Jen Logan: email@example.com
- Website – www.northpennmusic.com
- Facebook – North Penn Marching Knights
- Twitter – @NPHS_NPMK and #ThePromise (‘The Promise’ is the name of this year’s show)
- Instagram - @northpennmk
- Flickr - Flickr.com/photos/npma
PhotosParent photos from the season are posted on Flickr. To access them, please go to Flickr.com/photos/npma.To upload photos to the site, use the following login credentials:Username: northpennmusicaidesPassword: NPMA1972 (DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD!)Click the following links to view professional pictures from select 2017 NPMK competitions.
2017 VideosClick the following links to view videos of NPMK performances. Password for all videos is NPMK-17.
- Video of CB South Show
- Video of US Bands Southeastern PA Invitational at WCU
- Video of PA State Championships at Lincoln University
- Video of NJ Regional Championships at Old Bridge, NJ
- Video of Last Practice before Nationals
- Video of National Championships at MetLife Stadium
Videotaping ReminderWe cannot allow videotaped performances to be on any Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, etc...) We purchase the rights to use the music in the program and any posting of the music on Social Media can cause the Marching Knights to incur fines. Private sharing of any videos is allowed but it can't be on any site that has public access. Questions? Email Carole Stoler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers Needed!The Marching Knights need volunteers from every family in order to make this season a success. To volunteer in North Penn, everyone must have their clearances. Click here for more information on clearances.