NPHS Course Selection 2017-2018
Welcome to the home of course selection for the 2017-2018 school year. For the first time in the North Penn School District, the entire course selection process will be done online, which includes current 9th grade students at each respective middle school through all current 11th grade students at NPHS and Northbridge. Here you will find all of the information needed to successfully make course selections for next school year. The course selection window will occur from 1/23/17 to 2/3/17, and you will be able to access this through Home Access Center (HAC) at the appropriate time. This page will provide you with "How-To" tutorials, applications and forms, course selection videos, FAQ's and other helpful resources, such as the Program of Studies, to ensure that your course selection experience goes smoothly. We look forward to the start of the course selection process and hope to see parents on Thursday, January 26th in the NPHS auditorium and audion for Course Information Night!
Course Selection - Important Dates:
- Friday, 1/20/17: Parents will receive an email blast with further course selection information.
- 1/23/17 - 2/3/17: The course selection window will be open in Home Access Center (HAC) for students to select their courses for the 2017-2018 school year. Teacher recommendations will already be populated into HAC as a guideline for students. Counselors will be available in B127 during every lunch period during this window to answer any questions students may have while selecting courses. Click here to view how to complete online course selection.
- Thursday, 1/26/17: Course Information Night for parents of incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students. This will take place in the NPHS Auditorium and Audion starting at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday 1/25/17: Curriculum Fair to be held in the cafeteria during all lunches to provide students with more information specific to respective departments.
- Friday, 5/5/17: The last day for student-initiated course request changes. Prior to this, every student will have met with their guidance counselor and should have a concrete idea as to what courses they are requesting for the 2016-2017 school year.