Fundraising & Student Financials
- FUN PASTA - Want to order more Fun Pasta? The online sales are still open until 11/30.
- DINING OUT - FIREHOUSE SUB - Sunday, November 11 at Airport Square, North Wales. It's the day after Nationals! It's a Sunday. Don't feel like cooking? Head to Firehouse Subs for lunch or dinner AND support the NPMK! Show the flyer on your phone, bring a copy or tell the cashier you are there to support the MK. 15% of the proceeds will be donated to our Marching Knights! View the Firehouse Subs flyer.
- November 1-27. It's never too early to think about holiday gifts! Brochures will be given to the students this week. For each item sold, the student will earn 15% for their student credit. Order form must be returned by 11/27 and delivery will be in early December. Online orders will have a shipping charge and the product will be shipped to your address directly. Questions contact Jen Karpf: email@example.com
. Link: http://bit.ly/NPFUNDRAISER.
- Monday, November 12, 7pm at Crawford Stadium. We are continuing to support Manna on Main Street this year and holding a Canned Food drive. Last year we donated 700 lbs of canned food to Manna. Donate as many cans as you can, your support makes a different right in our own community. Manna is low on canned fruit, soup, condensed milk and canned yams. We will have collection boxes at the gate. View the Community Knight Flyer
- NPMA BYOB BAG BINGO - Saturday, December 8. Doors Open 6pm, Games 7-10pm. Tickets are SOLD OUT! Thank you for your support! Special Games, Blotters, Raffles, Food, & Non Alcoholic drinks will be available for sale. Volunteers are needed to make this night a success. Click the link to sign up: Bag Bingo SignUp.
- PA LOTTERY FUNDRAISER IN DECEMBER - NPMA will be selling raffle tickets beginning 9/15 at Trivia Knight. The cost of each ticket is $5. Tickets are individually numbered 000-999. If your number (straight, no box, etc.) matches the PA Lottery daily number (7pm drawing), you win! Cash prizes daily ranging from $25-$100. That is 31 chances to win! If your number is drawn multiple times, you win multiple times! Stay tuned for sales. Any questions please contact Rose Durkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAFFLE BASKET - Have you made an amazing NPMK memento for your section for Champs Dinner? One that all will admire and want? How about making one or two more? we are looking for donations for an NPMK raffle basket at Bag Bingo or to be bid on at silent auction at May Fair, so please recreate those items while your supplies are still out! Once you've produced your creation, please give it to Michaeline Neu, who will pass it along to the appropriate committee chairpersons. All items will be kept secret until after our Champs Meal on November 3rd or wait until after Champs, if you prefer. All items should be turned in by the end of the season, which is Monday, November 12th. Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents!
Are you interesting to join the fundraising committee? We are looking for adult volunteers to organize some events. Please contact Anita Schwartz at email@example.com
if you are willing to help.
Basket/Gift Card Donations
WE NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY TO MAKE OUR EVENTS SUCCESSFUL!
We would like to consolidate our donation efforts for all fundraisers for the year by asking our community businesses for a one time donation for the year. This will help us create baskets for the following events, Ducky Regatta, Trivia Night, Bag Bingo, Pasta Percussion, May Fair etc.
Please use the SignUpGenius link below to sign up for specific community businesses. If you have connections or are a customer at another business not listed, please use the Donation Solicitation Letter below and let Jen Logan know so we can add it to the list. We do not want people to "double dip" and risk us losing the donation. If the business has any questions you can't answer, please direct them to Jen Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org
The end of band season is quickly approaching, please note that at this time ALL fees and accessories should be paid in full. Any questions please contact email@example.com
Before making your payments, please check your CHARMS accounts for student credit. You must have enough credit in CHARMS to cover the full payment. Then click on 'Transfer Request' to apply your credit to an upcoming payment.
Charms is a database used to track financial information students involved in the North Penn music programs. Each student has an account which will allow them to view their personal data. Parents need to access the account and complete the student information page. You should check the account regularly to see whether payments are due and how much Student Credit your child has earned.