Fundraising & Student Financials
- CHUBBY CHICOS- The Chubby Chicos order is FINALLY here! I will be at the High School Monday, Dec. 17th for the General Membership meeting and I will be attending the Winter Concert on Tuesday, Dec. 18th, if you want to pick your order up at either of these events. I will be outside the auditorium around 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday. If neither of these is convenient for you, please e-mail me at MANeu@comcast.net to make other arrangements. Thank you for your patience with this company! I also have extra metal key chains ($8.00), paracord key chains ($10.00), zipper pulls ($5.00), and bangle bracelets ($15.00) for sale for any last minute gifts!
- PA LOTTERY FUNDRAISER IN DECEMBER - The cost of each ticket is $5. Tickets are individually numbered 000-999. If your number (straight, no box, etc.) matches the PA Lottery daily number (7pm drawing), you win! Cash prizes daily ranging from $25-$100. That is 31 chances to win! If your number is drawn multiple times, you win multiple times! Any questions please contact Rose Durkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRTY-ONE BAGS - November 1-27. For each item sold, the student will earn 15% for their student credit. Order form must be returned by 11/27 and delivery will be in early December. Online orders will have a shipping charge and the product will be shipped to your address directly. Questions contact Jen Karpf: email@example.com. Link: http://bit.ly/NPFUNDRAISER.
- Wawa Hoagie Coupons: Wawa Shortie Hoagie Coupons are $4. Students receive $1 credit for each coupon. Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- GL Scrip: Visit www.shopwithscrip.com. Contact Donna McDonnell at email@example.com for an enrollment code. Our group order is placed each Sunday night with cards arriving on Wednesdays. We do have some cards on hand - Giant, Kohl's, Wawa, Weis, and Shoprite. To learn more, view a short GL Scrip Video.
- Shopping online? Use this link when shopping with Amazon and NPMA will benefit. Click here to shop with Amazon Smile.
Fundraising CommitteeAre you interesting to join the fundraising committee? We are looking for adult volunteers to organize some events. Please contact Anita Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to help.
Student FinancialsThe end of band season is quickly approaching, please note that at this time ALL fees and accessories should be paid in full. Any questions please contact npma.studentfinancials@gmail.
com.Before making your payments, please check your CHARMS accounts for student credit. You must have enough credit in CHARMS to cover the full payment. Then click on 'Transfer Request' to apply your credit to an upcoming payment.
Charms AccountsCharms is a database used to track financial information students involved in the North Penn music programs. Each student has an account which will allow them to view their personal data. Parents need to access the account and complete the student information page. You should check the account regularly to see whether payments are due and how much Student Credit your child has earned.Please contact Jenny Platt with any questions regarding Student Financials at NPMAStudentFinancials@gmail.com.