FREE North Penn Region Summer Meals Program
Click here for the complete brochure
Between June 24th through August 16th, North Penn School District will be on the go, distributing free lunches at these locations below for ALL children 1-18. Stay healthy and have fun this summer with free, nutritious meals Monday-Friday!
DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR PICNIC BLANKET!
Free lunch is served at the following locations:Hatfield Community Park
Monday-Friday 11:00 am - 11:30 am Oak Park Elementary SchoolMonday- Friday 11:45 am - 12:15 pm Knapp Elementary SchoolMonday-Friday 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm NEW Location! Whites Road ParkMonday-Friday 1:15 pm - 1:45 pm
North Penn Commons (Meals Served Inside)Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12:45-3:45pm LUNCHWednesday- 9:00-11:00am BREAKFASTTo locate Summer mealsCommunities can use any of the following resources below to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call: 211 or 1.866.3HUNGRY or 1.877.8HAMBRE
- Text "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877877 *during summer months
- Text "SUMMER MEALS" or "VERANO" to 97779
- Use the site locator for smartphones: RangeAPP.org
- Use the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks