GWYN-NOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL139 Hancock Rd., North Wales, PA 19454Phone: 215-368-7105 Fax: 215-368-7884"Where Learning Counts and Everyone Matters"Home of the Gwyn-Nor Gators
- Principal - Deborah B. McKay, Ed.D., email@example.com
- Principal's Administrative Assistant - Mrs. Cheryl Vilsmeier, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 1450
- Building/Attendance Secretary - Mrs. Debbie Pappasergi, email@example.com, ext. 1451
- Health Suite - Mrs. Kate O'Brien, OBrienK@npenn.org and Mrs. Kathy Schoell, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 1458
- Guidance Counselor - Mrs. Jeanine McGovern, email@example.com, ext. 1453
SCHOOL HOURS/ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL9:10 AM -3:40 PMStudents must be in class by 9:10 or they are considered tardy.Please plan to arrive at school between 8:50 and 9:05 if you are walking or arriving by car. Students may enter the building at 9:00 when the bell rings.After 9:10, please go to the office to drop off your child.Transportation Changes/Requests - Please send in a note to your child's teacher if there are any changes from your child's usual dismissal routine.To Report an Absence or TardinessA new, more efficient student absence reporting system called SafeArrival is now in effect. With SafeArrival you are asked to report your child's absence using any of 3 convenient methods.Please click here for detailed information.You can also report your child absent or tardy by calling the school office before 9:00 am @ 215-368-7105 and press #2 to notify our building/attendance secretary, Debbie Pappasergi, of your child's absence/lateness.Please refer to the Elementary School Parent Handbook for the complete NPSD attendance policy. Absences will be marked as excused or unexcused in accordance with NPSD guidelines.