NORTH PENN SCHOOL DISTRICT
The North Penn School District employs more than 2,000 dedicated employees. Employment opportunities occur often for highly qualified teachers, administrators and support staff. These positions are advertised via (as required by Pennsylvania School Code) local newspapers, internal building postings and the Pennsylvania Regional Education Applicant and Placement Program, http://www.pareap.net/. (Professional applicants should scroll down and read more about PAREAP below.)
From time to time, however, information regarding some of these opportunities will be advertised here on the district's website. Individuals who are interested in these jobs should apply as indicated by each individual listing. Questions regarding employment at the North Penn School District should be directed to Cheryl McCue, the Director of Human Resources. Cheryl McCue can be reached at 215-853-1040.
Qualified applicants are sought for the following position(s):
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
$137,590.00 minimum salary
The building principal shall serve as the chief administrator of the school in developing procedures and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
Major Job Responsibilities:
· Conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and provides leadership and supervision to ensure their attainment.
· Provides leadership and activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
· Identifies annual objectives for the instructional, co-and extra-curricular, and athletic programs of the school.
· Ensures procedures and schedules are in place and implemented to carry out and support the total school program.
· Evaluates student progress in the instructional program through the use of up-to-date student data.
· Supervises and appraises the performance of the school staff.
· Provides effective guidance, supervision, and discipline of students.
· Ensures the provision of appropriate services, material, and resources for all students.
· Facilitates communication and encourages engagement of staff, families, and the community.
· Maintains effective communication with district offices and supports district policies and directives.
· Ensures development and implementation of a fiscally prudent building budget.
· Provides effective management and supervision of the school facility.
· Manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine.
· Ensures school safety and security.
Please send letter of interest, resume, certificate,
transcripts, Acts 34, 151 and 114 clearances, and three letters of reference
to: North Penn School District, Attn: Director of HR, “High School
Deadline for application April 30, 2015. DEADLINE EXTENDED. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT REAPPLY.
SERVICE CENTER - TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT SALARY -
DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
EDUCATIONAL SERVICE CENTER - TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SALARY - REGIONALLY COMPETITIVE
EXTRA DUTY POSITION