Montgomery Elementary School
1221 Stump Road, North Wales, PA 19454
215-368-6614 FAX: 215-853-1187Home of the Montgomery Mountain LionsPrincipal: TJ Seidenberger, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 1535Principal's Administrative Assistant: Lorraine Oliver, email@example.com, ext. 1530Building/Attendance Secretary: Beth Faia, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 1531Guidance Counselor: Toby Sterling, email@example.com, ext. 1536
Health Suite- Marisa Green, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 1552
School Hours/Arrival & Dismissal
9:10 - 3:40—Students must be in class by 9:10 or they are considered tardy. Please plan to arrive at school between 9:00 and 9:05 if you are walking or arriving by car.
- Morning Kindergarten: 9:10 - 11:58
- Afternoon Kindergarten: 12:52 - 3:40
Walkers—Arrival and dismissal for walkers takes place at the front entrance of the building or at the bus circle.
Car-Riders—Arrival and dismissal for car-riders takes place at the front entrance of the building.Kindergarten Arrival and Dismissal - Please note that dismissal from a.m. Kindergarten, and arrival for p.m. Kindergarten takes place at the Bus Circle.
Transportation Requests - Please send in a note to your child’s teacher if there are any changes from their usual dismissal routine. A note is also required from each parent when students go home with each other. A Transportation Request form is available to print from this website under Frequently Used Forms.
To Report an Absence or Lateness
- Please call the school before 9:00 a.m. if your child will be absent or late to school. Dial 215-368-6614, and press “2” for the attendance line. You may also leave a message on this line the night before or at any time before school opens.
- A "Safe at Home" call will be attempted for students who are marked absent and unaccounted for.
- Please refer to the Elementary School Parent Handbook (also available on this website) for the complete NPSD attendance policy. Absences will be marked as excused or unexcused in accordance with NPSD guidelines.