North Wales Elementary School
201 Summit Street, North Wales, PA 19454
215-699-4471 (Fax 215-616-0521)
“If it’s to be, it’s up to me!”
Principal’s Secretary- Linda James, email@example.com, ext. 1650
Building/Attendance Secretary- Bryauna Everett firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 1651
Health Suite- Barbara Shadle & Kate O’Brien, ext. 1653
Email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidance Counselor- Tracy Schaeffer, email@example.com, ext. 1652
School Hours/Arrival & Dismissal
9:10 - 3:40—Students must be in class by 9:10 or they are considered tardy. Please plan to arrive at school between 9:00 and 9:05 if you are walking or arriving by car.
- Morning Kindergarten - 9:10 - 11:58
- Afternoon Kindergarten - 12:52 - 3:40
Walkers—Arrival and dismissal for walkers takes place at the entrance on the 4th street side of the building.
Car-Riders—Arrival and dismissal for car-riders takes place at the rear entrance/driveway, which can be accessed from 4th street.
Kindergarten Arrival and Dismissal - Please note that dismissal from a.m. Kindergarten, and arrival for p.m. Kindergarten takes place on Summit Street (front steps).
Transportation Requests - Please send in a note to your child’s teacher if there are any changes from their usual dismissal routine. A note is also required from each parent when students go home with each other. A Transportation Request form is available to print from this website under North Wales Information/Forms.
To Report an Absence or Lateness
- Please call the school before 9:00 a.m. if your child will be absent or late to school. Dial 215-699-4471, and press “1” for the attendance line. You may also leave a message on this line the night before or at any time before school opens.
- A "Safe at Home" call will be attempted for students who are marked absent and unaccounted for.
- Please refer to the Elementary School Parent Handbook (also available on this website) for the complete NPSD attendance policy. Absences will be marked as excused or unexcused in accordance with NPSD guidelines.