Our Vision:The North Penn School District is student-centered with a focus on academic challenge, meaningful experiences and personal responsibility.Our Mission:
The North Penn School District is an effective, innovative, student-centered community of teaching and learning where every student is empowered to:
- Become an independent, adaptable, life-long learner who uses knowledge to create new understandings;
- Exhibit creative, collaborative and critical thinking;
- Achieve at his or her highest potential; and
- Live as a positive, responsible and contributing citizen of the global society.
Visionary Leadership:Contributing to the development of a quality organization by building the relationships necessary to create the conditions that:
High Expectations for Learning:Cultivating an environment where:
- Foster a high level of employee, student and community engagement;
- Provide opportunities for employee decision-making;
- Include a high level of visibility; and
- Are characterized by leadership coaching.
- Every student knows he or she can succeed;
- Families, community members and staff demonstrate the confidence to meet the needs of every child; and
- Strategies are used that ensure high levels of achievement and address student learning differences.
People-Centered:Empowering and equipping students, staff, and community members to better serve by:
- Providing them with a healthful environment in which they continuously learn and embrace change; and
- Soliciting feedback to effectively understand and address the needs and concerns of students, staff and the community.
Continuous Improvement:Creating a culture throughout the organization of commitment to use and share data that measures student, employee and organizational performance in:
- Planning focused on retaining strengths
- Addressing opportunities for improvement; and
- Program assessment.
Partnerships and Teamwork:Utilizing the power of teaming to deliver the best for our school community.
Universal Values:North Penn school community members will model universal values to collaborate effectively in their daily activities. These values include but are not limited to:
- civic responsibility;
- responsibility; and