Click here for the complete brochureFREE North Penn Region Summer Meals Program!
Between June 21st through August 17th, North Penn School District will be on the go, distributing free lunches at these locations below for ALL children 1-18. Stay healthy and have fun this summer with free, nutritious meals Monday-Friday!
DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR PICNIC BLANKET!Free lunch is served at the following locations:
Hatfield Community Park
11:00 am - 11:30 am Oak Park Elementary School11:45 am - 12:15 pm Knapp Elementary School12:30 pm - 1:00 pm York Avenue Elementary School1:15 pm - 1:45 pmTo locate Summer mealsCommunities can use any of the following resources below to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call: 211 or 1.866.3HUNGRY or 1.877.8HAMBRE
- Text "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877877 *during summer months
- Text "SUMMER MEALS" or "VERANO" to 97779
- Use the site locator for smartphones: RangeAPP.org
- Use the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks